Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's Been Too Long

1) I apologize for my bad blogging behavior.
2) It is my goal to post about lessons and other happenings in our library.
3) I'd better get to it as time is precious.
4) I'm hoping to eventually get into the swing of things and blog once a day.  As it is I'm so behind that I could easily blog more often and still not be caught up on topics I'd like to write about.  But...I don't know that it's wise to set the bar too high.
5) A few quick updates...and perhaps I'll use this list to jog my memory for future posting.

  • Pirate Fiction/Non-Fiction Lesson
  • K - Ducks in a Row
  • 5 - Nobel Peace Prize
  • 4 - Wiktionary
  • 3 - Dewey Decimal System
  • 2 (and 3) - Shelf Elf
  • 1 - Goldie Socks and the Three Libearians
  • K - We're Going on a Book Hunt
  • 5 - SLJ Trailee Awards
  • 2 - Too Much Noise in the Library
  • 1 - ABC Order
  • K - We'll Be Comin' Down to Storytime
  • Read 100,000
  • Encyclopedia Brittanica Online Education
  • 2 - Electronic Catalog
  • 1 - Do You Know the Muffin Man?  Book Address, Book Neighborhoods, ABC Order
  • K - Nursery Rhymes
  • 5 - My Hero Project - website development
  • 4 - My Hero Project - podcast
  • 3 - My Tall Tale Hero
  • Superhero ABC
  • Book Fair Preview
  • Book Fair
  • Weeding and Policies/Procedures
  • TV Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment