Wednesday, October 3, 2012

CYBILS



This past weekend, I attended Kidlitosphere's Kid Lit Con in New York City, organized by Betsy Bird and Monica Edinger. The weekend prior, I attended the National Book Festival in Washington, DC. And somewhere just prior to that, I found out I was selected as a first round panelist for the Nonfiction Picture Book Category for a book award called the CYBILS. So, I'd like to tell you much more about Kid Lit Con and National Book Fest, but for the time being I'm going to explain why this blog will be flooded with nonfiction picture book reviews...or booktalks. Either way you look at it, you're about to see a LOT of nonfiction picture books. Also, if you'd like to nominate a book to add to my madness, you can do so here. So, get ready for a wild reading ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment