- Magazine Cover Creation
- Create your very own magazine to feature:
- a famous person for a biography assignment
- a current events topic
- an animal research assignment
- just about anything...
- Movie Poster
- Fourth graders created movie posters last year to "advertise" our author visit with Debbie Dadey.
- Want to add speech or thought bubbles to a picture? The captioner will let you do just that.
- Students can create a cartoon speech bubble to show character's conversation from a book
- Dialogue between two famous individuals from history
- Ever wanted to convey a BIG idea? Why not do so on a billboard?
- Put a fun frame around your photo.
- Trading Cards
- Again, great for a biography to sum up the traits of a character.
- Badge Maker
- If you need an official "press pass", this is the place to put it together. Fun for students as part of a news team or any nametag-worthy event.
- And others that are just plain fun!
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Friday (Wednesday) Tech Tip for Teachers
Since we have a long weekend (wahoo) and don't have school on Thursday or Friday, I thought I'd post my tech tip today. Today's tech tip will point you in the direction of an image creation site I default to often. Big Huge Labs has many different photo editing options including, but not limited to: